Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Smooy Yogurt (Jem) Review

I love to eat yogurt and recently more new shops like Smooy yogurt recently opening at Jem.  I have tried the Smooy yogurt for 3 times already. 

Low fat, high fiber and gluten free yogurt!


I quite like the design of this Smooy Yogurt cafe. Pure white interior which makes me feel that the cafe is clean and fresh. There are seats for you to sit down and relax eating the yogurt with your family or friends.

My most favourite toppings are with mini marshmallow and cookie black!! My most favourite flavour yogurt is still the natural original one. Haha, I find the original one is smooth and not that sweet.    



For me, I don't really like the taste of the chellies and strawberries are okay to eat with the yogurt. 



I also got to receive this from the staff too.


I will continue to go there  eat and earn my points and get it chalk to redeem my points for gifts!

 There are different kinds of toppings provided, different flavours of yogurts and smoothies too.

Smooy Yogurt @Jem  My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.