Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hong Kong Trip - From Airport to 美都餐室cafe for lunch

My parents and I had participated in the 8D7N Genting Dream Cruise tour together with the popular famous Chef Eric Teo and the popular host Lee Teng from SG ✈️ HK and then cruise to Naha to Miyakojima then cruise back to HK and then ✈️ back to SG on the 2nd to 9 Sept 2017.
  
Yay, I am really so excited to go to Hong Kong. Go Hong Kong will sure '买东西吃东西, 买东西吃东西, 买东西吃东西'

Yes, I love to 买东西吃东西 !

香港我来了!!! Hong Kong here I come!!! 
 买西吃东. Hong Kong is definitely an eating & shopping paradise!

 Ya, I missing and craving for the foods now! I really feel that I am really 很幸福 to travel with my family!

Haha, awy, it was a very short flight from Sg to Hk but I had to wake up very early at around 3 plus am man as my flight was 6:45am:(

 So I got to nap a bit and also watched the movies given in the plane. 


Bye SG! 



Although the plane meal is not good, I will still eat abit of the food. Hehe. 


Finally Finally, after like 4 hrs  of flight we got to arrive safely at Hong Kong! Great that it was just a short 4 hours ride from Singapore to Hong Kong. Hahaha, it was only just a short 4 hours plane ride yet I felt like I was inside the plane for million hours already:(((((( OMG  seriously I just can't stand super long hours of flight man!

Once we arrived at the airport, we got to meet the in-charge leader and then boarded the tour bus to the Rosedale hotel.  Btw, we were staying in Hk for 1 night only and so the next day we were going to cruise already. Also, Hk is a free and easy tour one.

So once reached the hotel and checked-in, we put our bags and took a taxi to go to the  美都餐室cafe. Hahaha, we were very tiring and lazy and so throughout our Hk trip, we just took taxi and tell the taxi driver to go the place we wanted to go.

Awy, travel in Hong Kong is actually very easy and convenient. You can travel by bus, trains,taxis ships or even helicopter too. Awy, taxis are easily to find in Hk. 

 I heard from my dad said that he saw from the Hk tour-guide book mentioned that got popular actor or actress went to this cafe to 拍戏  too. 


 Can't missed out the milk tea 奶茶 once in Hong Kong !!!


 We ordered the minestrone soup, bak choy and 炒面。


I like this minestrone soup as this soup contains lots of veggies!  


Of course, don't missed out the famous bo luo bao 菠蘿包 too. butter one is called the '菠蘿油 ' and for char siew filling one is called the ' 菠蘿包'

  Awy, I will rate this cafe as 5/5! Foods are good, cafe's atmosphere is also good!

I will definitely want to come again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.