Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hong Kong Trip (Part 2)

Back to my Hong Kong trip post! 

Haha, right after lunch,we walked abit and then saw the dessert shop and went into the dessert cafe to eat le. 

Hahaha, took photos of the hk streets. 




The popular '许留山 ' or known as Hui Lau Shan Dessert shop! 


Hehe, the popular dessert in the dessert shop is the mango ice dessert ! Definitely must ordered! 

For me, I ordered the 多芒亮晶晶。 I really love it so much as it really had lots of fresh mango cubes and the jelly inside.  

My mum don't really eat sweet so she has the 靈芝龜 靈芝龜苓膏  Gui Ling Gao without any sugar or sweet one for this dessert. The shop got to provide for honey for you to add if you want.  龟苓膏 is a very healthy dessert and ya 滋润养颜!



We were so lucky to see tvb crew fliming outside!


Hehe, so many people taking photos too. 

 I am so lucky to see the Hk actor 马德钟!!OMG!!!! Is my first time so closed up seeing actor acting show.









I not really sure what show are they fliming.  Haha, I only know that just use my hp and take photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.