Friday, September 15, 2017

Daessiksin (大食神) Korean BBQ Buffet (Causeway Point) Review

Is Friday!!! I was so happy to meet up with my best friend today to go CWP. At first, we wanted to have our lunch at Shabu Sai one but we saw Daessiksin Korean BBQ Buffet 大食神 so decided to try for this since we both never eat before,lol. So this is our first time going to this restaurant to eat!


We make the right choice!

Is $14.90 plus plus (for adult price during weekdays) for the bbq (meats like marinated or spicy chicken, pork and beef) including the Korean 小吃, free-flow drinks  (soft drinks & hot tea) & ice-cream for 2 hours which I find it actually quite worth it too eh!

If you don't like BBQ, there are so many Korean 小吃 provided for you to eat straight without any cooking and hot soups to drink too.



Ice-cream!!! 


Daessiksin (大食神) Korean BBQ Buffet @CWP
 My ratings : ★★★★

I will definitely want to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.