Saturday, September 30, 2017

与閨蜜相约在香港见面! (Hong Kong Trip Part 4)

Back to my HK trip. 

Haha, why suddenly '閨蜜' ? Ya, just so coincidentally my best friend also in HK with her dad and then the next day she will be flying back to SG in the noon. So 巧 just nice I was in HK with my family and my best friend also stayed quite near from the hotel which I staying too! 

OMGGGG! 


 My best friend and her dad met me at the hotel lobby and then her dad went to walk around the streets while we two hang out by ourselves. 

Then we past by this dessert shop and went in just for drinks. 

Nice yummy fresh mango juice & papaya milk.  

My best friend went for Disney and she brought this for me! SO sweeet!!! I love to collect stickers one de!!! 


Then her dad came and took photos for us. Hehe, I'm so thankful for her dad for taking so many beautiful photos for us! 


♥♥♥


 与閨蜜相约在香港见面! 真的是很开心!





Hearts Hearts!





Lastly, I really love my best friend's umbrella so much! Nice pink effect.


Hehe, both of us were extremely happy and excited on that day because this was our first time in another country man!!! 

 I'm looking forward for our trips and ya more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.