Monday, September 25, 2017

My own personal experiences being a blogger and how much I love blogging!

Is Monday!  I hope everyone will not be feeling too Monday Blue and will have a good week ahead! Today, I will be sharing about my own personal own personal experiences being a blogger and how much I love blogging! 

Actually I have been started using blogspot and to blog ever since poly but lesser blogging when I studied in uni and then putting my blog privately. I was really so busy during uni and not much time to blog:(  I really missed blogging so much so I decided to start blogging again!
 


I recommend any of you guys who are new on blog, just started blogging or haven't blog before can get to use blogspot to start out. I also got a reader who got to comment on my blog and also wanted to  know more ideas or tips for the brand
new aspiring bloggers.  First, I really wanted to thank the reader for coming to my blog to read and to comment on my blog. Thanks and I really wanted to tell you that it is not out of topic too. Thanks for coming to my page! 

For me, I like to share any things that I would like to share about and blogging can be very simple.

You can get to share anything about your own self, your favourite hobby, your favourite foods or drinks or your favourite music, movies or dramas too on the blog. 
Ya, and so for me I really love to share out any good things I really love to share out, any good foods which I have eaten,sharing any interesting places which I have gone before and as well as sharing out my own feelings and my personal experiences too. Haha, I simply just love to use my hp or my camera to take lots of photos and share on my blog, haha! 
 
However, I would recommend you guys to do  note that not to use like offensive or inappropriate words to express your own views on your blog.


Awy, I find blogging is something that I will want to do, doing something for my passion/ interest. Hehe. 

And so far, I have tried using wordpress and blogspot to blog but I prefer more of blogspot and so I have been using blogspot to blog! 

Hope you guys also have a good time in blogging too and will love blogging too!
  
♥♥♥  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.