Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Japan trip - Beautiful scenery plus Doraemon plus Ice-cream shop

Continued with my Japan trip. Long time no see & I missed Japan so much.  No roof-top toilet but it looks so natural together with the blue sky.


 The sky is really so blue!


Nice shades of the blue!



 Saw this.



We stop over at this place which I don't even know the name of the place but saw this super cute Doraemon

 I watched Doraemon show when I was a kid. Love the show and the song so much.


 How I wish I can carry and bring this super big Doraemon toy home.
小叮噹小叮噹小叮噹


 小叮噹 toys


& then this super cute  面包超人 Anpanman アンパンマン vending machine & I think only such a cute vending machine can be found it Japan lor. 



 Ice-cream shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.