Monday, May 21, 2018

港式美食必点的小吃 at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant 香港金加利茶餐厅 (Vivo City Mall)

I have been to Kim Gary for so many times liao. 

do check out my previous Kim Gary food's post too - https://puandeat.blogspot.sg/2018/04/lunch-time-at-hong-kong-kim-gary.html. 

港式美食必点的小吃 Must order 

Hong Kong Pork Burger or Hong Kong Chicken Burger with fries. Whether chicken or pork, both are so good! 港式猪扒包/港式鸡扒包


Next is this my favourite one, Japanese pork cutlet sandwich which comes with chips and this sour plum! 日式猪扒三明治配上好吃的薯片和酸梅酱,好吃!
I love the sour plum so much!!! Have the first bite of the sandwich first without dipping the sauce then after that dipped it with the plum sauce to eat! So good, I don't feel very oily or greasy, 不会很腻就对了! 

Then don't forget to become Kim Gary Member too! Becoming a Kim Gary member also can have free meal voucher and also free birthday drinks/watermelon punch too which I got to mention in my previous post before too. 



I have also got to redeem a free Chickzza too! 

Is fried chicken which comes with the nice mozzarella cheese and corn! 

Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant 香港金加利茶餐厅 (Vivo City Mall)
1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585

My ratings : ★★★★ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.