Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dinner at Tian Bao Szechuan Kitchen 天寶閣, Hillion Mall

Dinner with my family tonight at Tian Bao Szechuan Kitchen 天寶閣,  Hillion Mall.  It was my first time there to eat too. 

Chinese Spinach (菠菜) with the century egg (皮蛋)and with the quail egg (鹌鹑蛋). I was surprised to see quail egg for this dish because normally for this kind of dish will have the normal egg, century egg (皮蛋)and salty egg (咸蛋)one.  

Sweet &Sour Pork Striploin 糖醋里脊肉 . I love this so much too because the sweet and sour pork are in strips. 

I found that most of their dishes here are really quite unique! 


A must have ordered is this seafood combo + abalone mushroom soupy wok. 什锦海鲜锅+杏鲍菇. It is one of the speciality dish too,  

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Prawns are really very fresh! There are calms, abalone mushrooms and enoki mushroom inside too. Quite a healthy delicious soup! 

 
Xiao Long Bao. For me, I find that the xiao long bao really nothing special and the skin like quite of thicker. So, I most probably won't be ordering for this dish again. 



My first time to see this egg custard pau that come in this nice sweet purple colour one! Looks good and taste good too! 

A must order Egg Custard Pau 紫彩流沙包   


 💜💜💜
Yummy Custard 

 Another purple colour dish - Peanut Pau 珍珠紫薯球. Ya, inside is filled with peanut. Looks good but for me that taste is just so so. I just find that is just exactly like eatin tang yuan lor.

Lastly don't forget to order a dessert too/ Warm nice white fungus soup with a red date! 

First time here in this restaurant and I really love the foods so much! Will definitely patronise this restaurant again one! 

Tian Bao Szechuan Kitchen 天寶閣,  Hillion Mall

17 Petir Road, Hillion Mall #01-15/16, 678278

My ratings : ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.