Thursday, May 17, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Last day in cruise for lunch buffet and more photos

After breakfast and morning teatime, it was lunch time liao. hahaha, can't diet in cruise one, haha, go cruise is go eat eat eat 吃吃吃 almost whole day. Hahaha, last day in cruise liao went for Lido for our buffet lunch. 

Took some foods like pizza, fried cutlet I think, prawn and some veggies.

Don't forget about the desserts too. 

Lastly, don't forget to visit the toilet in cruise (not your room's toilet haha)  and you able to see such beautiful view inside toilet too man!!! Wah, I thought I was in a high class 5 stars toilet hahaha lol! 

Beautiful blue sky, hill and sea! 

Zoom in my hp cam and took a much clearer photo. 

After that, walk around in cruise and explore. 


Beautiful Mermaid 美人鱼 


Took a selfie of me including the mermaid. 凑热闹一下。 

And after that went back to my own room to rest liao.Haha.

Holidays must relax what right!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.