Friday, May 18, 2018

China - A visit to the Hanshan temple (寒山寺), SuZhou

The next day early in the morning, our tour guide brought us to the Hanshan temple. Before that, I  took some pictures while inside the bus.

Everytime while inside the bus to another destination, I would take out my camera automatically and snapped and snapped alot alot of pictures! 






Banks and buildings in China.


Walmart


And then I saw some very meaningful sentences too.  激励的话语。


And then    Hanshan temple (寒山寺) 


Definitely can't missed out once you are at SuZhou! Definitely a must visit to this popular Hanshan temple. 

It was very cold that time when I was in China and so ya, we all got to wear thick winter jackets.


祈福









The temple is really quite spacious.


Ya, I felt peaceful and calm in the temple.










绝对不能错过的旅游景点!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.