Thursday, May 3, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Our last day in Cruise for breakfast/ Morning teatime and then reaching Guangzhou Port

Is my last day in cruise so fast my holidays ending soon and then back to HK to stay for 1 night then back to Sg and home sweet home. Haha. 

Having the buffet breakfast on our last day and I took fried noodle, hashbrown, scrambled egg and the yummy 生煎包 which is also known as pan-fried bun in English. 




Cut fruits

Apples, Oranges and Pineapple 





And then reached Guangzhou port lor. It was drizzling. 

Small boats 



Just right after breakfast, Morning teatime. Haha. Took A nice yummy chocolate brownie and nice yummy cookie to eat liao.

And then walk and explore around saw this. They are rehearing for tonight night acrobatics performance.   Ugh, felt so sad because I missed out this great performance at night.

But okay, I am thankful I manage to see them rehearsing. 


Yes, World Class Variety Performances 顶级杂技表演。 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.