Saturday, May 26, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Teatime at the Lido and reached Kai Tak Cruise Terminal

So for my previous post I mentioned that I went back to my room to take a nap, then after that got up at around 3pm to go for the teatime at the Lido. Hahaha, of course, I definitely won't missed out the teatime one de! 


Took the burger, cookies 

Some fried noodle to eat 

Took more cookies again, a piece of cake and burger again to eat. Hahaha, I eat alot one sia! 

Okay around 5pm then the cruise finally reached the cruise terminal. Going to say good bye to the Dream Cruise! Really missed my days in the cruise and I will definitely be back again one! 

Back to Hong Kong 

The weather and the sky were very good on that day! 

Hills








 Taking selfies of me using the fish eye lens effect!






Reached the terminal le.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.