Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Party time & Fireworks at Sea Aboard

This was my last night in Genting cruise (from HK- Japan Naha- Japan Miyakojima- back to HK 3rd Sept - 8 Sept, do check out the rest of the days of my cruise trip). 

So awy, once you are in cruise, remember don't stay inside your stateroom and do nothing k. There are so many great performances as well as activities daily! 

One of my highlights for my trip is  watching the fireworks at Zouk Beach Deck 17. I was very thankful that I able watch the fireworks at Zouk Beach instead of the pool deck area where the rest of the guests in the cruise will be watching firework because I got to join this local tour with others and together with the Chef Eric and Lee Teng. 

Is Party Time!
 Live bands performing on the last night while we're on the seas! Everybody are high!!! 


My first time see fireworks at Sea Aboard. 坐邮轮,在海上看烟花! 

The fireworks so near me. It touched me so much too! 



Here a short video of the fireworks which I have taken on that day. 







After fireworks, more performances coming up too! 


Had enjoyed myself watching the great fireworks performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.