Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Pet Story Game Phone App

Recently I had just downloaded for this game phone app to play in my phone which is 'Happy Pet Story' game. It really reminds me of Pet Society man so much!!! 

I can create my own virtual pet home again!!! Hehe. I love buying the items from the shop and decorate my virtual pet house. Happy Pet Story is quite similar to Pet Society but there still some differences. I love that for Happy Pet Story got day and night one. 
Day (When it was day time) 

Night (when it was night time)  The time in the game go according to our clock one which I find so real when playing this game and so for Pet Society don't have this.

Mini small games to play when you talk to the other pets outside. For Pet society, I don't think have such games. 


For Pet Society, the fun thing is we can get to clean up our pet's poo, help to shower our pet and play skipping rope with our pet too and so for Happy Pet Story don't have this.  

Also, of course more items/furniture can get in Pet Society and you also can add more friends too but for Happy Pet Story don't have much items/furnitures/ can't add more friends too. 

Okay, both games still fun and addicting! 







My own virtual pet house.

Hahaha, why got 2 alike me??? Don't get amazed because I try go visit other pet house and they bring my own pet to my own house again, hahaha.  At first, I was so shocked to see this!



Which one is my real pet? Haha  傻傻分不清。


There will be seasons or festivals to celebrate too. 

Like sakura season

So beautiful pink colour right?? I really love it so much. 



 

Really love this game so much!!!  Fun and very addicting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.