Saturday, November 11, 2017

11.11 SIngle Day 双十一节

 Is 11.11  双十一节 Single day today. 


I don't even know got this special day man and this year on this day so many shops and including onlines one are having sales! WOAH!



I a person who love shopping and I guess everyone loves it too. Whether shopping alone, friends or family, I like to buy loads loads of things.
LIKE



SHOES!!! 

or clothes n dress.

Shopping can help me to release STRESS and make me forget anything. What inside my mind is to find clothes, shoes, earrings, anything which are beautiful in that shops! Accessories, and stuff.......love it.




So happy. One of my most favourite shop Uuiqlo is also having sales today too:D This is really a good news!



Hope you guys have a good time shopping and able to find and get the cheaper stuffs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.