Thursday, November 23, 2017

Japan trip - Mt Hakodate

Once in Hakodate which is a part of Hokkaido and in Chinese is known as '函馆', an important not to miss the Mt Hakodate!!!

Important to go there when it's about sunset k or sunrise.

I go there during sunset and we travelled by the tour bus.

Tips to go to the Mt Hakodate: Hiking, cycling (good to exercise), and of course travel by bus or car.

A good view of Mt Hakodate 




So glad that I able to catch the sunset! 

Beautiful bright hot sun! 







At the same time, I was surprise on the same sky but different side I saw the moon too! OMG.  



And sun again. the light was getting weaker and weaker














End this off with the beautiful blue sky and after that back to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.