Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Pululu the cutest virtual pet app :D

Today, I wanted to share with you guys this fun and cute hp pet app called ' Pululu' which you can find on Play Store and download it to play. 

At first, I wanted to find tamagotchi game to play one but ended up I saw this cute app so I just downloaded this app instead. 
  
Totally couldn't resist this cute little pet! The eyes are so cute!

 




Pululu pet app is kind of similar to tamagochi which you need to breed and take care of the pet.


 Most importantly, the pet is available in different colours that you need to collect and unlock it by leveling up your pet.

There are mini games or videos for you to watch or play to earn for money. You need earn alot of money to buy foods to feed your pet, to buy the so called bathtub to let your pet bath. 


My pet get to evolve! 

My pet will also get sick and it needs medicine to eat too.




You also can get your pet to sleep too.  So cute!

Remember to collect and unlock items too so you can get new pululu species too




Is really so cute virtual pet game! 


Lastly, you can let your pet to stay on your hp screen too.


Get to download and play this cutest pet app game right now!!!

Hope you have fun playing the pet app too. 

Any questions, do comment on my blog. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.