Monday, November 27, 2017

Japan trip - Omelette rice at 'The very very BEAST restaurant at Hakodate

How can we missed eating curry omelette rice in Japan,

In Hakodate, the omelette rice is so special. I think is not the normal Japanese curry sauce, but I think is some kind of special curry sauce which taste sweet. Ya, so after dinner went back to hotel to rest awhile and then came out again to eat. Haha.

Awy, is a  Western Japanese Restaurant which give me an aural of rocky olden feel.





The opening and closing times of the restaurant.

At one moment, I really thought I was at Ang Mok country man and not Japan sia!!! 




Salad for appetizer 

 A soup which looks simples yet is taste nice too. Hahaha


Here come the main dish^^ which is seriously so nice. Omelette rice with the special sauce which looks exactly like Japanese curry but it is not. The sauce don't taste like the Japanese curry and I find it tasted like abit like barbecue sauce haha.





Well, I will rate 4 out of 5 for this restaurant. The atmosphere of the restaurant and the foods are good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.