Friday, November 17, 2017

SinKee Chicken Rice 正新记 (West Mall) Famous Chicken RIce Review

Went to Westmall shopping and past by this 正新记 Sin Kee Chicken Rice restaurant and so went into eat!


Ordered the white poached chicken set 👍👍👍



I find that the chicken  also won't lose out to Boon Tong Kee's rice man.  Yes, I love this white poached chicken which are not hard and are tender. I love the rice so much too!!! The rice is just so good with or without any sauce too. I can just eat the rice plain without anything too.  Eggs also good just that I don't like the yolk as I find it too dry. Haha. 


Besides the chicken, this restaurant also have dimsums & hotpots too. I never had the hotpot on that day and I hope to try for it next time too. 

萝卜糕 


I find the siu mai so so only. Still prefer siu mai at Tim Ho Wan one.

Fu Pi with prawns inside

A must order this is the Egg Yolk Custard Bun Charcoal 👍👍👍
The egg yolk is really very creamy and nice! 够浓!

Okay, I will rate this restaurant 4.5 out of 5. Highly recommend you guys the white poached chicken and the egg yolk custard bun charcoal! 

SinKee Chicken Rice (West Mall)

#02-04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.