Saturday, November 4, 2017

3 simple steps to help you become happier when waking up early in the morning:D

Here are my 3 simple steps which I will make myself happy when waking up early in the morning. I know that most people will feel grumpy or tiring when wake up so early in the morning.

When alarm rings and the first thing I do is

1. Feel grateful & Thankful

Yes, I am really feeling very grateful that I am alive, able to wake up every morning to see the sun. I am so thankful that I am still living in this world. So, I will thank to God. This really help me to lift my mood up and also make me feel so positive too.



2.     Read short quote


3. Tell yourself that 'I will ' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.