Saturday, November 18, 2017

Pokemon Go - My Journey Part 2

Back to playing the Pokemon Go game! 

I want to record down,  the capture of the pokemons and my experiences put on my blog too.  

I was so happy to take mrt train to catch pokemon. On this day, so surprised to see special Ash 's hat pikachu too. 

Hard to find a pikachu one and finally I get to see it!  


And then super cute poliwag. So BLUE! 


 Houndour like helping me to 霸位at Hawker Centre


When I was shopping and catching pokemon at Isetan at the same time, haha,  I saw this Cyndaquil ay babydiapers there man/



Raticate. Rawl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.