Friday, November 3, 2017

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Masquerade Party 化妆舞会派对

It was my first time joining the Masquerade party man and somemore in the cruise.


Mens and ladies dressed up until so beautifully and get ready for the party. Awy, those wearing masks one are the cruise crews and then each of them will also asking anyone of us to join them for a dance too . I don't dare so I only watched. 



 The lightning is really very beautiful. On that day, I was really imagining and daydreaming I was a princess wearing a beautiful gown and a charming prince asking me to dance with him too, Hahaha:D


 Everybody dancing so happily!






Looking so beautifully with the gown:D 

Well, it was really so romantic if  you are going to cruise with your bf or husband! 


Lastly, ending off with this photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.