Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Japan trip - Hakodate streets and Hakodate Seafood tempura Dinner

 Back to Japan trip 

Very clear blue sky!







Then alighted the bus and while along the way to the restaurant saw the live fresh crabs!



And then Dinner time! 

The  super fresh raw prawns, squids, salmon and the white fish. However,  a pity that I don't eat raw foods and I know right so wasted. 


Luckily got provided this with the fire so I able to put the raw seafood inside and cook too.  And guess what inside??? 


....
...............
................................
.................................................



TaDA

Inside is  Beansprouts, capsicums and chickens. So I put the raw seafoods inside to cook too.  Haha

haha, ya left with the plain white rice. 

 Appetizer

 Deep-fried Tempura


The sauce for you to dip the tempura 

Okay, I not so sure this restaurant as the tour-guide brought us one and I never took notice of the restaurant too. 
Awy, that's ended my blog post! Continue to catch my next blog post. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.