Saturday, August 11, 2018

China - Travel Nanjing 南京旅游

Today, my blog's post will be covering about my travel in Nanjing. It was really quite a few years back ago liao and finally I am blogging it.  

Ya man back then I travelled in Nanjing in 2014 and it is now year 2018 liao. Time flies.








 Took some photos while I was inside the bus.



 How the buildings and streets looked like in Nanjing.



 Drying clothes in the open street too.



Next, went to the Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge 南京长江大桥.






And then catch the sunset at the same time too.







I am really so glad to have the chance to travel to Nanjing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.