Saturday, August 25, 2018

China - Wuxi Lihu Lake 无锡蠡湖 & Three Kingdoms City 无锡三国城 (Wuxi Tourist Attractions 无锡旅游攻略)

For today, I will be blogging my trip in 无锡 Wuxi. Also, do out check out my rest of my blog posts in China too, thanks. 

 Wuxi Lihu Lake 无锡蠡湖

Mandarin Oranges tree 






Beautiful Autumn trees again!






And then after that, went to  Three Kingdoms City 无锡三国城. One of my favourite places in Wuxi Must not be missed! Highly recommend to come!. A lot of tv series/dramas were filmed in Three Kingdom City one. Ya 来这里拍戏!

I thought I was back to the Kingdom in China liao.


古代的 feel! 











古代垃圾桶but covered with plastic bag inside, haha.











Three Kingdoms City is really quite big. We did try our best to cover the whole Kingdom man. 










看表演时间到!



After show, continue to walk around the Kingdom.

The weather was really very good on that day.








曹操书房 



Watching performance again at outdoor. I was really so thankful no raining for today if not there will be no outdoor performance liao. The outdoor performance is really very exciting and is one of the must watch show. Highly recommended to watch it! 


Awy, here were some photos which I took during the performance.
Soldiers riding the horses. 

士兵骑马







I felt so real! They acted out until really so real lor! 


Awy, the performance is kind of dangerous and then so accident actually happened. See the photo below which I taken, the horse kind of slanted which caused one of the performer (the person who acted as the soldier) actually fall off from the horse and injured himself: It was real one, not fake or act out one. Then the staffs quickly went to help out and first-aid his injuries and hence the performance got cancelled halfway. I really got a shocked 😱


Well, I really appreciate them for performing so hard for this show.

It was really a hard work!  A great round of applause for them. 

After this trip, I had learn a valuable lesson. Accidents really do happened. So, I learned that we all really need to cherish every moments in our life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.