Saturday, August 18, 2018

For Matcha Lovers & Cravings 抹茶爱好者 Highly Recommend to Matcha House 抹茶館 (Orchard Central Outlet) & Kaguzaka Saryo 神楽坂茶寮 (Vivo City) Review

Craving for Matcha??? 

爱吃抹茶的朋友们,就千万别错过了!  


I find that this 2 restaurants are really so far my favourite! 


First, Matcha House 抹茶館 at Orchard Central 

If you wanted to save more. go with your best friend because Matcha House is having this pair set meal promotion! Yes, get to order for any 2 main courses + 2 drinks + 1 dessert and you will get $10 off for your total bill! Yes, you can get to save more! 

I went with my poly best friend and we both ordered the Mentaiko Udon. I really love the udon and the onsen egg so much!


Both of us gotten the warm Matcha drinks. One with the chocolate and the other one with brown sugar. 


For the dessert, we chosen the Sizzling Matcha Brownie. Love the warm matcha brownie and to eat it with the ice-cream but it can be abit 腻 (getting sicked of it) if you are eating on your own by yourself so that why I highly recommend to share for this dessert. 




Got this dessert which we really wanted to order it so much and well,  I will want to highly recommend to you guys to get for this dessert - Kyoto Uji Maccha Tiramisu 

Okay, we get 2 of this  Kyoto Uji Maccha Tiramisu and had the whole dessert on our own. Don't need to share one de! 
I really love that this dessert so much. This dessert is not so sweet and I don't find it like 腻 (not getting sicked of it) after 1 or 2 bites of eating it. Totally can finished this whole dessert man by our own man.    
👍👍👍

 Matcha House 抹茶館 (Orchard Central Outlet)
181 Orchard Rd, B1-39/40/41/42/43/44/45/K1/K6, Singapore 238896
 
My ratings : ★★★★


Next to Kaguzaka Saryo 神楽坂茶寮 (Vivo City) 

I had already went there twice with my mum man! 

The second time of going there we finally ordered the mains. 

My mum had the Rice in Tonkotsu soup (Pork Shabu Kimchi Tonkotsu Cha nabe) and the sides comes with the mashed potato and white radish.With the kimchi added inside makes the whole soup and then eaten together with the rice is really very flavourful. haha, is also kind of make me think that  I was eating Teochew version porridge man.

Awy, if you felt like not much appetite and wanted to eat something light but still taste good and nutritious, I also highly recommend to order this  Rice in Miso soup (Salmon Miso Cha Nabe which also comes with this nice onsen egg added inside man). If you find this main is too plain, you will also be given this extra chili oil to put when you are ordering for this set to eat.



 Salmon

With an onsen egg which really makes the whole main dish so nutritious. 

Lastly, no matter how full you are, don't forget about the Matcha desserts! 

Matcha Azuki Cheesecake with a scoop of Matcha flavour ice-cream.  抹茶真的是够浓! Yes, for this Matcha Azuki Cheesecake, the matcha flavour is really very concentrated and so I really will find abit 腻 (getting sicked of it) after 1 or 2 bites of eating it so I will eat this cheesecake with the ice-cream together which really became so much better. Cheesecake and Matcha ice-cream are really best combinations! 


Highly recommend to order this Matcha Azuki Mousse Cake! I love this  Matcha Azuki Mousse Cake so much! Whether you eat this cake with the ice-cream or not, the cake still tastes so good and I don't find it 腻 (not getting sicked of it) after eating it man! I think is because is Mousse and so it made me felt like I am eating an ice-cream cake. Also, this Matcha Azuki Mousse Cake is not those very sweet kind of dessert. For me, and my mother we both don't really like to eat very sweet stuffs. Surprisingly, my mum also love this dessert so much too!  
👍👍👍


Okay, this one is not Matcha but I still want to intro to you guys too. We still ordered this mixed fruit tart to eat too and this mixed fruit tart is also one of our favourite dessert too!  Another not so sweet dessert. I found that this dessert is also kind of healthy because so many healthy fruits too. Haha.  
👍👍👍

Next time, I will want to try the udon version man for the main!

Also lastly, don't forget to sign up as a member too. Is free membership, is for a lifetime one and also can be used for other Japanese Restaurants too (do check out more fron their website)

Here the link to sign up for the membership! 
https://jfh.raptorpos.com/frontend/membership/registration.php

 

 Kaguzaka Saryo 神楽坂茶寮 (Vivo City)

#01-59, 1 Habourfront Walk,

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.