Monday, August 27, 2018

Travel Guide to Shanghai上海旅游攻略 - Best Tourist Attractions Must Go in Shanghai

I'm so glad to have a chance to visit this prosperous city - Shanghai in China with my family together with the CTC tour. 

I highly recommend to you guys to visit for Shanghai for at least 2 days.  
1. ShangHai Shanghai Madame Tussauds Wax Museum  上海举世闻名的名人蜡像馆 (新世界城)

World Famous Wax Attraction 

Taking lift to there.

 Who is your favourite idol? Can't get to see your idols and took photo with them, nvm, can go to Wax museum and take photos with the wax figures in any pose you want. 

Wax image of the famous Jackie Chan 


Wax image of the famous Michael Jackson




I find that the wax figures really looked so real!





Taiwan Singer like Jolin Tsai 

Jay Zhou 

Famous Sport Athletes


2.  上海滩 Shanghai Tang

Speaking of the  上海滩, does it reminds you of the famous 上海滩 song and the drama or movie.














 3. 101 storey ShangHai World Finacial Centre 

I highly recommend to go there at night. Ya, we go there at night and so can see beautiful night scenery.



SKY 94 Coffee and Bar  


Our tickets 

Taking escalator 


And then taking lift to there 

 


Viewing the buildings from the top 


.



Also, a lot of people had been here to take for wedding photos too. 

I  had enjoyed myself in Shanghai and I would love to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.