Saturday, August 25, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (4 days 3 nights trip From Sg to Phuket) - Before the Cruise departs

Here my 2nd time to go for Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 with my family again and this time to Phuket but we didn't went for Phuket instead we decided to stay inside the cruise throughout the 4 days to nua, taking photos/selfies and most importantly eating for the 4 whole days non-stop inside cruise. However, I felt disappointed how come this time round  there was no supper (Included in our cruise fare) already. I remembered my first time to Genting Cruise got supper at The Lido Buffet restaurant one and then now supper only available at  Blue Lagoon liao which required to pay one de. 

Awy 

 出发了!



And then once inside cruise and after putting all the bags etc inside the room liao, I went straight to The Lido Buffet Restaurant to have the tea time first! 

And then after the teatime, went to the pool deck area

No one at pool deck area^^ Shiok to go for a swim man with no one else on the first day in Cuirse man!  

 Dipped inside the jacuzzi with no one else too which is really so shiok! The whole pool is like yours!



Before cruise depart, I can see very good view of  this city Singapore. Of course, took out camera and took photos!




 And then I saw Royal Caribbean Cruise too. Say 'HI' to Royal Caribbean which is one of my favourite cruise too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.