Sunday, August 26, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From Sg to Phuket) - Food Aboard 4 Days 3 Nights in Genting Dream Cruise ( Chinese Fine Dining Meals and Chinese Style Breakfast at Dream Dining Room & Tea Time Outside Lido)

Here is a post about what I have been eating for 4 days 3 nights in Genting Dream Cruise! 


My family and I had went to Genting Dream Cruise twice already so we already had decided where we wanted to eat in Genting Dream Cruise already. And so Yes, we actually had been eating at the Dream Dining Room for the  4 days 3 nights including breakfast too. Okay, we didn't bother to go up to the Outdoor Lido Restuarant anymore except for teatime outside Lido

Well,  the foods at the Dream Dining Room were really so good. I really thought I was at a high class restaurant to eat for expensive Chinese Fine Dining meal but I was actually at cruise. Dream Dining Room has Upper and Lower. We had our first meal at the upper one but we regretted of going to the Upper one because we realised that only the lower Dream Dining Room had the extra Western salad/soup and dessert section but  for the Upper Dream Dining Room don't have it. Then, both the menu for the Upper and Lower  one are same except that Lower one does not served pork only (because of no pork so change to a new dish only) but the rest of the dishes were same one de.  

So, do remember to check out the menu first which located at the entrance of the Dram Dining Room.

 鱼肉虾菜汤甜品都有。 Yes, fish, meat, seafood like prawns, soup, rice and Chinese dessert all included. 

Appetiser was BBQ Roasted Duck, soup was Braised Seafood Soup 'Thai Style), Main Course were Steamed Seasonal Fish with Assorted Pickled Cabbage, Steamed Fresh Prawns with Garlic and Vermicelli, Wok Fried Pork Ribs with 'Jing Du' Sauce, Braised Eggplant and Sweet Osmanthus in 'Yu Xiang' Sauce, Poached Green Vegetables with Bamboo Pith Sauce and then Dessert is Sweetened Creamy Almond with Hasima. 

The prawns were really very fresh! 

Dessert is Sweetened Creamy Almond with Hasima.    Yes, is real Hasima added inside man. Awy, do check out my previous Genting Cruise trip blog post here too if you haven't -  https://puandeat.blogspot.com/2018/04/genting-dream-cruise-trip-luxury.html 
And then on the last day we even had very  luxury Chinese Cuisine Fine Dining Dinner man. Yes, very luxury, we had abalone, sea cucumber with crabmeat soup. And then the abalone is really 1 whole abalone, it is not those fake abalone k!


 And so next day, having Chinese Breakfast at Upper Dream Dining Room. Ohya, we had our breakfast at Upper one instead of the Lower one because Lower one did not serve Chinese Style breakfast. 

Awy, don't skipped breakfast because the Chinese Style Breakfast are also very good too! I thought I was at high class Chinese restaurant again!
Our Chinese Style Breakfast 


Pork Lean Congee with Canopy and Salted egg. 

 Deep fried Seafood balls were really so yummy and crispy! Love this dish so much. Btw, forgotten to say that you can ordered extra the same dish again if you find that is not enough for you and so remember to tell the staff. Don't need to feel paiseh one and asked for extra, my family and I always ordered for extra dish man, haha!

Lunch at Lower Fine Dining Room



 And then also the extra Western dessert Section. Jelly Pudding 




 2nd day Dinner at Lower Fine Dining Room 



I really love the Cereal Prawns so much. 我最爱吃的麦片虾  and I always ordered at Zi Char one de and now I also can have 麦片虾 too in Cruise. And Yes, if the prawns not enough for me, I can order again! Hahaha, go Cruise is eat, eat, eat, eat and eat whole day one. 



Lovely cakes 

Kuehs 


Chinese Dessert is Red Bean Soup 

3rd Day Breakfast


 Omg, I am missing this dish so much liao. Yes, Deep Fried Bacon Pork Ball. Omg, the bacon is really so nice! Unexpectedly, I don't find this dish very oily.



3rd Day Lunch 

Appetiser was Crispy Fried Breaded Seafood

I really very grateful that dishes were changed everyday one, so I really won't feel 腻 for eating at Dream Dining Room for the 4 days 3 nights throughout my cruise trip/






On the 3rd Day, we ordered something extra. We got tempted to order this even though this dish needed to be pay but we found that it was so worth it!!!

Yes, 1 whole Cheesey Mushroom Lobster and with wedges, asparagus and cherry tomato. The Lobster meat is really so fresh! I can say that is really totally so worth to spend our money on this dish to eat! 

3rd Day Dinner




4th Day Breakfast 

Omg, I am also missing this small little Deep Fried Pandan Chicken liao!! Very very Yummy! Just one bite eat this small little Deep Fried Pandan Chicken. 1 is never enough, so of course we ordered for another plate again!


Last day of our lunch liao in cruise before leaving. 




Fruit Platter 

Western Dessert! 




The salad section 

Western Style Soup 

Butter

Of course, last day in Cruise liao, must eat until siao la! 

I really enjoyed my 4 days 3 nights in the Cruise so much. 

Before I ended my post, here are some extra photos. The foods which I had eaten for the Tea Time Outside Lido Restaurant (Buffet Style but not a lot of varieties )

Breads and sandwiches

Matcha Cookies were nice too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.