Sunday, August 12, 2018

Lunch at Putien (莆田) Restaurant (Northpoint City) Food Review

Went to Northpoint today and had lunch at Putien Restaurant with my mum. We really had a very good dining experience at Putien restaurant

We got to order 2 main dishes 
Highly recommended to order my favourite  Putien Heng Hwa Bee Hoon  (兴化炒米粉) 
👍👍👍

Next main dish is this Putien Lor Mee (莆田卤面)



One of the highlights of our lunch today is this  Baked Duo Tou Clams in hotplate (铁板盐焗蛏 also known as '莆田哆头') . Inside the menu also stated that this dish is one of the best sellers in Putien Restaurant. I highly recommended to order this dish! I really this dish so much and the clams are really very fresh and yummy!  
 👍👍👍


Chinese Dessert Time 

We ordered the Double-boiled Pear with Osmanthus and Aged Mandarin Peel (桂花陈皮炖雪梨). Is really 1 whole pear and the dessert looks nice but I found that the pear tasted bleh  (totally no taste at all). 



Highly recommended to order this Hot Yam Paste with Ginkgo Nuts (白果芋泥 )  
👍👍👍

The yam paste is really so smooth and tasty! GOOD

Service at Putien restaurant (Northpoint City) was really good and foods were also good! So, I will definitely be coming back to eat again one! 

  Putien (莆田) Restaurant (Northpoint City)
930 Yishun Ave 2, Northpoint Shopping Centre #02-42/43/44
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.