Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From Sg to Phuket) - Catching Sunset in Cruise

I really love going Cruise. I have been to cruise for holidays 4 times already. Going to cruise is like reminding myself to slow down my life, catch the sunset or sunrise and totally relaxing myself yeah besides just eating in cruise! 

4 Days 3 Nights Cruise trip from Singapore to Phuket. and then back to Singapore again. The cruise will stop at Phuket for 2 days. 

On the 2nd day of my cruise trip, the cruise reached Phuket. 

The sky was so dark on that day but thankfully no raining so I was so glad that I still able to see the sun. This 2 photos below were taken before my dinner one.

Very weak sunglight and very dark sky on the day. 
   





And then after dinner, I went to deck 16 and 17 again.

  This time round, I was surprise to see such beautiful purple colour and with a little bit of orange sky. 

After my dinner the colours of the sky and the sun were so much different before I had my dinner man. So much changes! 


I felt so calm and peaceful when I saw such beautiful colours of the sky. 








Totally Amazed me so much! 
 



The sun shone on the sea made the sea's colour looked orange purple too. So beautiful!  


 Yes, going to cruise can be very relaxing one! 

So don't stay in your own room all the time when go for cruise. There are so many things to be done in cruise one and it never failed to make me happy! 

I will never ever feel bored when in cruise one:D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.