Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Malaysia (旅游攻略) - Must Explore the Sak Dato Temple 石拿督庙

My last day in Malaysia, My relatives brought my family to the Sak Dato Temple 石拿督庙. Is not the 普普通通的temple. I thought that I was in China man when I stepped into the temple but I was in Malaysia. Yes, 我人在马来西亚不过我本人却觉得自己在中国去看山,哈哈! 

Needed to climb up quite alot of stairs to go each of the different temples and then continue to go up you will see a suspension bridge to go to the cliff across. Is definitely very instaworthy one! 

Okay, for me, the bridge hanging over there, I really kind of scared because the bridge is really kind of shaky and I can feel it. Haha, so if you don't dare to cross over, is okay one de.

 Look what is across this bridge? 

Is the Monkey King Sun Wu Kong  statue 齐天大圣孙悟空雕像
 Yes, that's why at a moment I thought I was in China man because of the cliff and also the Sun Wu Kong statue over there. Haha, the scenery in Malaysia here really reminds me of China sia. 


There are  12 animals zodiacs statues 十二生肖雕像 for you to take for photos. Go find your animal zodiac and take for photo.



 And then there are different kind of  Chinese herbs (草药 ) for you to see




Sak Dato Temple 石拿督庙  is really a great attraction, can get to take very nice photos!

Lastly ,here a very short foodie post. 
美食攻略 

Black Ice 黑冰

没错, 不是黑心,是去黑冰吃黑冰。 哈哈。
Ya, not black heart is going to Black Ice cafe to eat Black Ice. 
 
 本人,并没有点冰的甜品吃不过,冰的甜品也很好吃。这次,我点得是热的甜品-台湾芋圆仙草传统豆花 。
 Hot desserts are also good! 

Relatives also brought us to buy yummy satay at a kopitiam for late night supper:D 

There's a black dog too in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.