Friday, August 31, 2018

Taiwan - Taking MRT from Zhongshan Station (中山站) to Shuanglian Station (双连站) in Taiwan

Continue my trip in Taiwan. I have visited Taiwan with my family together with the Hong Tai tour for 7 days 6 nights. I had taken the Railway train as well as the High Speed Rail train too in Taiwan. 

On the last day in Taiwan,  it was free and easy during morning. So, my family and I woke up early in the morning because we planning to take MRT too. Ya, how can we missed out taking the MRT too right? 


In Singapore also got MRT and now come to Taiwan also want to take MRT too, haha, because we wanted to experience taking MRT in Taiwan too.


准备去乘搭地铁


Went to buy ticket


Metro coin as ticket to take MRT which is definitely quite different from Singapore

Platform



Train arriving

We are going to take MRT to Shuanglian station. 

A lot of people taking MRT early in the morning

Arrived at Shuanglian Station (双连站)

Went to explore around

走着走着,就看到了这超古老的信箱。 绝对很难在找到了耶! Yes, I don't think I can find such old design mailbox in Singapore anymore.



 Going to end my post here.

Well, it was  definitely a good experience to take their local transports and travel around in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.