Saturday, March 24, 2018

2018 Sakura Matsuri at Flower Dome Marina Bay Garden

Yesterday on the 23 March 2018 Sat, finally went to see the Sakura Matsuri at Flower Dome from 16 Mar-8 Apr. So don't missed out! Ya, don't need to fly Japan and I can get to see the beautiful lovely pink Sakura in Singapore too which is really so great!


The Adult ticket costs for $12 but if you are Singapore Senior Citizen or have NTUC card, can get 10% off! 
 


I love this beautiful drooping Sakura tree.
 
 Beautiful pink flowers together with the Kimono doll

Taking a selfie (fish eye effect) 

So beautiful right???  
🌸🌸🌸







I thought I was in Japan man but  I am in Singapore!





There are other beautiful flowers, plants and cactus too beside beautiful Sakura  







Cactus!! 




Mushroom Mushroom! 


 So big mushroom to help me hid the sunlight!






Beautiful flowers!!!



So don't missed out this year 2018 Sakura Matsuri at Flower Dome Marina Bay Garden. I really enjoyed myself so much. It was really a very relaxing trip to see so many beautiful flowers and Sakura! Most importantly, Flower Dom is air-conditioned indoor place, so don't need to scare that is so hot and perspire!   

Great trip ever!
👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.