Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Travel Frog 旅行青蛙 ( Tabikaeru 旅かえる) game app

Recently, I got to see so many friends been posting the frog from the game onto their own ig or fb, hehe, so I was also curious and decided to download the game from the Play Store free on my hp.

Travel Frog   also known as Journey Frog  旅行青蛙 in Chinese and in Japanese is known as 'Tabikaeru 旅かえる'

🐸

So, when I was searching the game then I only got to realise that the game is only available in Japanese Version only for now. 

Of course, I never  learned any Japanese language before and so had some difficulty in playing the game for the first time. So, I had also downloaded the English guide version of the Travel frog to guide me. 

First of all, give a name to the frog and ya of course I name my pet frog as 'PuPu'



Grasses which need to take time to grow and to be collected in order to redeemed and get for foods/tools like tent or bowl  for the frog one





 Don't forget the Lottery game to play (at the Shop Section, click on the the box on the top right-hand corner) 

Depends on your luck to get for the reward.






Here my frog. Writing letter on its own when back home.

Or sometimes, it will show the frog eating food all on its own.

So, ya the frog likes to travel around the world one, so when it goes travel it won't be at home one. It can take a day or even a few days to come back depends on the frog itself not me or you who playing the game.

Once the frog travels to any places, the frog will take a photo itself and the place and then mailed it to the owner (me). Haha, ya just like us when we go travel right, taking a selfie at the popular destination  and post it onto ig/fb







Sometimes, there will be visitors like snail to visit.


Hope I just like the frog travels in many different countries too and taking lots of photos and sharing out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.