Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hokkaido Cheese Toast, Say Chiizu Toast ^^ & Bobbi Fruitii

Finally, I got to the Clementi Mall to get the stretchy cheese toast from the Hokkaido Cheese Toast and the Uji Snow from Bobbi Fruitii! 





Stretch Stretch Strechy Cheese!  拉长长的芝士!
🧀🧀

I love the cheese and the toast though is abit oilier. Well, I don't mind getting this 起司土司 again. I hope to try out the other flavour like the charcoal cheese and the chocolate cheese!  

Say Chiizu!

Haha, ya now don't need to fly over to Bangkok to get the Hokkaido Cheese Toast or fly over to Taiwan to get the Bobbi Fruitii bubbletea anymore, Singapore also can get liao! Awesome!


I ordered the Uji Snow 宇治初雪 . The name itself is so nice. 
 Is Matcha with milk and the original pearls. I love that is not those very sweet kind or too bitter kind of matcha bubble tea . My favourite! Most importantly, the bubbletea does not contain those high frutose syrup but is brown sugar, so ya is kinda healthier right?? Haha.

Is definitely very insta worthy one!

 Love the matcha with the combination of the milk! Not too sweet Not too bitter!

Awy, this 2 shops are located just opposites beside each others one.  Do check out at Clementi mall at level 4.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    royal square novena restaurants

    ReplyDelete

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.