Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - the 2nd day Fine Dining Dinner and Windjammer Cafe buffet dinner

Is 2nd day in the cruise already so fast and it was dinner time! Do check out my rest of my Mariner of the Seas trip blog posts too, thanks. 


Is this Chinese mushroom soup for appetiser

Escargots for appetiser. Well, it was my first time eating the escargots, it was quite cooked until quite buttery but overall the escargots were quite yummy. I felt like sort of eating some mussels. Haha. 

Main dish was this duck rice with vegetables. 

Another main dish is this salmon fish, with the I think toamato sauce and seasonal vegetables. 

Dessert time. 

Chocolate Mousse (if I not wrong is sugar free, forgotten liao)

 but I remember this my favourite Souffle (with the nice coffee sauce) Love this warm nice soft souffle so much!!!

Hahaha, still not full yet? Then take the lift up and go to Windjammer cafe for buffet dinner again!





Well, I find that cruise is never a good place for you to diet if you want to diet. Haha

Go for greens there are salads for you too if you really want to diet yourself even when in cruise. 



 Pasta salads



Market Carvery (美味烧烤) Tasty meat! 


 Lastly don't forget to leave some space for the desserts!

Ice-cream! 


Lastly, also don't forget to visit the toilet (at Windjammer cafe level), you can see such nice sea view in the toilet too. haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.