Sunday, March 4, 2018

Japan - Shopping Time [Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 Shore Excursion - Miyakojima Trip]

💩 And Eat Shopping Time at Miyakojima Okinawa

As mentioned before, it was a shore excursion  and we went as a tour, do check out my rest of my blog posts too, thanks.

Love shopping!!!

The toilet is named as 化妆室.  More nicer name right.



Book Store

Cute wallpaper

Supermarket time
I love going to supermarket to see and buy foods!!!
Peaches. 



Some fried foods however do remember that you can't bring any cooked foods back to cruise.

2 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    royal square novena restaurants

    ReplyDelete

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.