Friday, March 16, 2018

China - A visit to the 苏州 Suzhou Master of the Nets Garden (Wang Shi Yuan 网师园) and Seven-Li Shan Tang of Suzhou 七里山塘 (Must visit places when in Suzhou

Went to China with my family and we got to join the CTC tour. Awy, here are the must visit places when in Suzhou   苏州

1. 苏州 Suzhou Master of the Nets Garden (Wang Shi Yuan 网师园)  

I thought I was back in 古代 haha.



Portrait and Chinese calligraphy. 
古代门窗


Lanterns to light up the house last time instead of using modern lamps




I like this beautiful lake.

Sedan chair 轿子



Then to 七里山塘 to see the night scenery.

2.  七里山塘 Seven-Li Shan Tang of Suzhou

By the way, it was only around 5pm on the day and the sky had turned dark already!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.