Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Back to Dream Cruise for buffet Dinner and my souvenirs buy at Okinawa

After the shopping trip at Miyakojiama and then taking the ship back to the Dream Cruise to catch our buffet dinner.
 

Dinner time! Taking a few photos of the food. 
Indian curries! 



 After diinner, went to the pool deck and then I spotted a very round moon!

Back to my cabin and then here my buys during this 2 days Okinawa trip (Naha and Miyakojima) 

1. Pretz Purple Sweet Potato 紫番薯 (Limited Edition one)   

2. Healthy Tea 

3. Ikan bilis

4. Pocky Peach and blueberry flavours 

5. Rice Crackers 

6. Mandarin Oranges  (The oranges were really so sweet and juicy)

7. Bonito fish flakes (I think so ba) 

8.  Okinawa sea salts for cooking and seasoning, Sea Salt Home Spa  


9. Japan Curry (sold much cheaper price in Sg too, must buy back home la! ) 

10. My favourite green peas snacks! 

11. Sweet Corn chips which i find it abit too salty. 
  
12. 100% Original Purple Sweet potato chips which brought at Naha. My favourite chips to munch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.