Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Special Lunch Promotion at Monster Curry

Yesterday, having lunch at Monster Curry (Jem) 

Don't say Bo Jio, Monster curry is having this lunch special at $13.80++ which include 1 main, 1 drink, 1 soup and 1 scoop of  Haagen Dazs vanilla ice-cream. This set meal is only available at only some outlets and only from Monday to Friday 11am to 2:30pm.  



I find that is just much cheaper now then ordering the ala carte sia!!! 

Handmade ice tea. I requested from the staff  with no ice one. 

Mushroom soup 


My favourite pork curry katsu. I love cheese so I added extra cheese for topping for extra $1.

Lastly, 1 scoop of Haagen Dazs vanilla ice-cream which also comes with the chocolate sauce too. 

 Definitely very worth set lunch!!!




Monster Curry @JEM 

50 Jurong Gateway Road
#02-06 Jem

My ratings : ★★★★
Do check out my previous dining experience at Monster Curry post too https://puandeat.blogspot.sg/2017/08/monster-curry-jem-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.