Monday, March 12, 2018

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - 星梦传奇 中国达人秀 China's Got Talent

One of the major highlights during my Genting Cruise's trip is watching the 星梦传奇 中国达人秀  China's Got Talent performance at night in the cruise! I was really very excited to watch the show. I was really so shocked and surprised to see the participants who participated the 中国达人秀  China's Got Talent show really got to invite from the cruise to perform man except for the judges! 

Awy, the performance in the cruise really make it so real that made me thought that I was really watching a live show man and I thought that the judges like Zhao Wei etc got to come man, haha. 

Here are some photos
Totally just look exactly like show I watched on tv itself

 Haha, at first I really thought that the judgest were in the cruise man. 

All the performers really did a good job!

One of the highlights is this performance from this team using laser lights to perform. Interesting.

I was really so amazed!

Enjoyed myself watching the performance and throughout my days of my cruise trip. Well, love cruise like me, don't missed out!

Lastly, ending off with this 2 photos. Beautiful waves with the fish lens effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.