Friday, March 30, 2018

Lunch Time at Novena Royal Square Haidilao Hot Pot 海底捞火锅 the newest outlet (Food Review)

Today is a Good Friday and ya public Holiday and so I went out to meet my best friend to Haidilao 海底捞 the newest outlet at Novena Royal Square one for lunch!

The Haidilao is beside the Velocity and then is located at lv 6 Novena Royal Square . Btw, I got to call and reserve first too because I got get to call early so able to request the staff that I wanted seats near the window one.

but is okay if you never get to reserve because the Haidilao restaurant itself got provide you with free drinks, snacks like popcorn and games to play too. 

POP CORN ^^ 


I top up for another $4 for the free-flow condiments/sauces/desserts. Is worth to top-up for this free-flow one!   

Still got lao ban  老怑 beancurd!  I ate 2 man, is so nice and I love that the beancurd melt inside my mouth man.

Soup base we gotten the Laksa and tomato flavour. Both flavours are really so good and flavourful!!! 

Look red but is not spicy one! 

I enjoyed myself looking outside the beautiful view while eating my foods.

Ordered the pork liver and 1 free orange given 


Super nice yummy tasty tomato soup! Hahaha, is really too good. 

Thin sliced pork belly, chilled tofu and salmon cheese sausage!   Well, I love the chilled tofu and salmon cheese sausage for steamboat as both of this 2 ingredients absorbed the soup so well, and the salmon cheese sausage where the cheese ozzing out!

Shiitake mushroom 

We also got to order lettuce leaves too.

Okay a photo of me too together with the food! 

And then look inside the drawers, are chopsticks, tookpick, mentos, the restaurant is really so thoughtful to provide the wet alcohol wipes ( to clean your hp screen/spectacles after steamboat,ribbons for females to tie up for long hair too.

Pretty sunflower ribbon to tie up for hair! 



Awy, don't forget to look underneath the table for charger to charge for hp. free to charge your hp in the restaurant and free wifi to use too! Yes, the service here is really so good. This is my 2nd time to Haidilao already and my first time is at Somerset outlet. do check my previous HDL post too https://puandeat.blogspot.sg/2017/08/dinner-at-somerset-haidilao-steamboat.html 





And then also don't forget to tell the staff you want to do the free manicure once you are in the restaurant right from the start (so that they will get to call you too when is ready to do manicure). Awy yes, is doing free manicure and is thosee gelish manicure. For your info, there are special occasions like Christmas, then they will have cute character manicures for you to do too. WOAH, I am planning to go for this!  

 Okay there are quite alot of nice sweet colours to choose for to do your nail, and there glitter one too!

Here the mini playroom for children to watch cartoons while parents can get to enjoy the foods more quietly.


Lastly, no matter how full you are don't forget to take the ice-cream (only once you have topped up for the extra $4) . 

The ice-cream is located at the entrance one. And yes, I have tried all the flavours - the chocolate, lime, vanilla and strawberry. My most favourite flavour is the lime one!!!


海底捞  HaiDiLao steamboat Restaurant

Royal Square @Novena,, 103 Irrawaddy Road, #06-01/02, 329566

My ratings : ★★★★

2 comments:

  1. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    royal square novena directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Thank you so much that you want to promote my own article. You can get to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.