Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas - Reached Penang Port

After the great performance, finally the cruise reached Penang.  Well, this time round, I never go down to Penang and just stayed in cruise to enjoy more of the facilities and taking more selfies. If you are interested to know more about the Penang and the foods, do check out my previous Ovation Cruise trip. 

At Deck 4, 11 or 12 outside can see liao. The Penang port  




There this small band playing with their musical instruments and welcoming the guests who arrived at Penang. 




Selfie with the fish eye lenses 

Fish eye effect 

My socks with the fish eye effects 


Selfie with my long hair. Haha 


Twist! 




Smile! I love that the weather had been so good during my cruise trip! 

 Adventure Ocean





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.