Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Sneak Peak at NDP 2017 Funpack

Is 1st of August already and whenever this month comes, I will be looking forward to watch the ndp show with my family on the 8th of August at home one. I was really so happy and thankful to have this chance given to watch the NDP 2017 preview 2 with one of my friend.

So,I was given this free ndp 2017 funpack!  I will be blogging the NDP 2017 preview 2 soon.


NDP funpack avaible in 2 colours which are red and white. 

I was really very excited to receive the ndp funpack and to open the bag to see what's inside. I am happy that this year the flag is like a torchlight to switch  the light on one and so we can wave the flag with the lights on which look so nice at night.  


Awy, the sunshine bread is not inside the ndp funpack one but it was given to each of us by the staffs to watch the show. 

Inside the funpack, there was keychain too. 


Tissue & luggage tag. 


Actually there were 3 water bottle given to each of us, haha I only took a photo of one water bottle.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.