Monday, August 7, 2017

My Stickers collection

I love to collect stickers and so I actually got to receive all my stickers from teachers, friends and my family. I don't like to buy things on my own but love to have gift from them. When you receive a gift from someone is happiest than you go buy it from yourself. Is like rewarding and when I get reward, my confidence increase.
From children day, to birthday, like in primary when I do well for my spelling, my mum like to award me stickers. Hence, I got alot of stickers

The left sticker album is my dad bought for me one and the right pikachu sticker album is my Chinese tutor gave one. 

 The left one my family buy for me one, the right one my Chinese tuition teacher give me one when I do well.


I have a habit to collect stickers. Love collecting stickers when I am young.

My mum know I love hello kitty, so I got lots of these kind of stickers.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Free stickers for buying Marigold puddings

My favourite '旺旺' biscuits and the zoo stickers from buying Vitagen.

My mum knows that I also like Cardcaptor Sakura so she brought for me this stickers too.


I super in love with the  Cerberus in the show so much!!! Cerberus in the Chinese name is called '小可' ! I will watched the Cardcaptor Sakura on Channel 8 tv for every Saturday one last time!



And also, baby photo stickers of me. My dad go take my baby photo and make it into stickers for me.



Photobucket

I am really so thankful for my parents and teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.