Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reflection of my Taiwan Trip (Part 1)

A few years ago right after my poly, my family and I joined the Hong Tai travel tour to Taiwan for 7 days 6 nights. I am sharing it to my blog now. I find that 7 days were really not enough!!! Next time, I wanted to visit Taiwan again especially to Aili Shan which did not included in my tour. I felt very happy to stay unconnected for almost a week. It was so damm shiok!

Since we were going with tour so I found that it was quite rushing and tedious for the trip. I remembered that we had to wake up very early for every mornings like freaking 6:30am, and had to pack up for our luggage too since we had to move the hotels for almost everyday. However, the good thing to travel with a tour is that we got to have a nice local sg tour guide and also a nice and humorous tour-guide from the Taiwan too. So overall, the trip was considered quite awesome!

We were also given such a cute badge to wear it. Take note that behind the badge was the tour guide's contact number in case we got lost. 


My dad even went to library to borrow the books.

WELCOME TO TAIWAN :)



Taking China Airline plane to there:)

Was feeling really excited, it was my first time going to Taiwan!!! Of course, I totally could not sleep before the night.



TV entertainment provided for us to watch for any movies, playing games or listening to music during the 4 hours flight to keep me fully occupied.
Simply enjoyed myself in the airplane:) 
I watched their Taiwan local move 'You are the apple of my eye'
好喜欢这部电影但好讨厌故事里的结局啦!
My ratings:★★★★
So I rated 4 stars instead!
My 1st airplane lunch.
Love airplane lunch^^ Tasted good k especially the bun with butter spread on it! 
Me & my sister
Highlights of the tour:
Main Attraction: Visiting to the beautiful Fisherman's Wharf, TamShui Old street, Chiufen, famous night market:Shilin,Feng Jia, Hsimenting Liu He Nigh Market. Discovery Center of Taipei, Five Cent Drift House(Tree House)

Transport:
Well, the good thing to go with a tour is that they provide us a bus for us. The seats were very comfortable, and I enjoyed my ride. The whole trip also got included in taking the train to one destination and another for almost one hour. There was also a free and easy day for us, and we got to took their taxi, HSR(High speed railway) and their MRT too.

In Taiwan, if you wanted to travel from one place to another place, I suggest that taking train is a good transport mode, as it is much faster and damm convenience! Another transport, that their own people like to use to travel is motorcycle! Buses also available too but not as popular as motorcycles.

Spot the yellow colour vehicle. Their taxis were all in one type of colour which is 'Yellow'. Can also be called as '小黄' haha:)
Easy to spot a taxi
& public bus
Weather:
During that time I got there, it was spring time, hence, I got to cover myself with loads of clothings and I looked like a dumpling. haha,lol. The weather there was seriously nice especially when going there to '泡温泉'
Expenses and livings:
Their expenses is not really high. Don't need to be scared that can't find any food to eat, there are loads of food stalls/night markts on the streets everywhere, and even if you did not have enough money or don't want to buy for food, you will not be starved too. Their people there are very friendly & polite, they will give you free samples to  eat. Even if you don't feel like buying it, it will also be fine too without buying anything. Their food/snacks are all nice and cheap!!! Can't get enough of their food there!!!
Accommodation:
We got to stay in 6 different hotels, and all the hotels rooms that there we had stayed are so comfortable and spacious! However, it was plain tiring to pack our luggage for every nights.
Culture

Well, I found the most of the Taiwan people are really friendly and nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.