Thursday, August 3, 2017

Japan trip -: See the Volcano, Shopping Time & drinkt he fresh Hokkaido milk

Back to my Japan trip post. I will be posting my volcano trip and is also first time to see a volcano. So exciting k.




 And then to some shopping time and saw the cute hello kitty accessories.








I saw the a class of super cute Japanese girls students with their school uniform and taking class photo. 








Even umbrellas are so cute too. I want the cat design. So cute. 

 The view outside taken from the shop window.


After that, saw  a very big black dog man.


The big black dog turns its head. haha, most probably the dog sense that someone is taking photo of itself, haha. 



Walk around the street. 


Fresh and natural Hokkaido milk without any preservatives. 


The bottle is so cute right!!!! Cow Cow Moo Moo Moo^^ 
  Oishii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.