Wednesday, August 9, 2017

From old to new, which one do you prefer?

Nowdays, alot of things have changed!!!
From my favourite past time of Digimon games which I used to play when I'm a kid. I love this game so much, to feed my own digimon and I just feel that I'm really like keeping a real pet which will grow and shit, and eat. I can use my digimon to fight with my friends' digimons.Most importantly, this digimon device is small and convenience for all of us to put in our pocket to bring around to play,  N will need to keep checking my digimon pet to see and will worried my digimon will get sick or die man. So, I feel more secured the device to be with me and for me to check my digimon most of the time, hahaha!


Then slowly, more handheld games come out.  From gameboy nitendo to gameboy advance with colour one! 








Then change to PSP or WIL


Within years it had change tremendously.

Like our mobiles!!! 

From big handphones to call to become smaller handphone



Then to touchscreen phones



I used to write letters to my friends, buy stamps and mail to them. Till now, I still find that sending letters is more sincere than the most fastest way of email or whatapp man.



That how life changes, just like the buildings or shopping centers too

Most common one, Jurong East Entertainment shopping mall

To J-Cube shopping mall
Even the name had changed itself



Or another common one. Ten mile junction to Junction 10








And now the Causeway point too





Well, I think whether it's new or old, it has it's good and bad. Changes might be better too. 

What do you think, do comment below too.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.